Trek starts from:
- 1 Night in Solang valley
- 2 Nights in Bakar Thach
Day 1: Manali - Solang Valley (5 hrs.) Ht. 2480 Mtrs
- Drive Manali to Old Manali village. After that trek will start to Solang Valley. On the route visit Villages like Shanag, Goshal and Burua. Overnight stay at Solang valley in Camp.
Day 2:Solang - Dhundi - Bakar Thach (5-6 Hrs) Ht. 3300 Mtrs
- Gradually ascending from the valley, the trail now passes through the small hamlet of Dhundi and continues to the scenic campsite at Bakar Thach. Overnight stay at Bakar Thach in Camp.
Day 3: Bakar Thach - BhojPatra - Beas Kund (5-6 Hrs) Ht.3690 Mtrs
- After Breakfast trek to Beas Kund via Bhoj Patra. Bhoj Patra place gets its name from the fact that the area has a lot of Bhoj Patra (Birch) trees. Beas Kund is a Holy lake where Rishi Vyas took his daily bath. Beas Kund is the origin of river Beas. Return to the BakarThach Camp in the evening.
Day 4: Bakar Thach to Solang valley (5-6 Hrs) - Manali
- After breakfast trek down towards Solang Valley. To reach Solang Valley in the afternoon. Drive from Solang valley to Manali by Jeep.
- Equipments: Guest Tent, Mattress, Sleeping Bags, Kitchen Tent and all Kitchen equipments.
- Staff: Experienced English speaking Guide, Cook, Porters or Ponies.
- Food: All Meals (Morning tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation: Vehicle to be provided from Manali to the starting point of the trek and on the last day from the finishing point to the Manali town.
- First Aid Medical kit.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- You should carry Good shoes, Torch, Clothes, Toiletry,
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- As most treks go through more challenging terrain it's important to minimize your weight as much as possible.