Trek starts from:
- 1 Night in Rohli Kholi
- 1 Nights in Panduropa
Day 1: Manali - Gulaba - Rohli Kholi
- Drive Manali to Gulaba distance 26 Kms by Jeep, takes around an hour. Trek will start from Gulaba to Rohli Kholi (6 Kms. - Appox. 3 Hrs). Overnight stay in a Camp at Rohli Kholi.
Day 2:Rohli Kholi to Panduropa via Brighu Lake (5-6 Hrs) Ht. 4200 Mtrs
- After breakfast. To leave to The Brighu Lake. Brighu Lake: One of the most famous & beautiful holy Lake in the valley. Spending some time around this lake, than walk down to Panduropa. Overnight stay in a Camp at Panduropa.
Day 3: Panduropa to Vashisht (Hot water spring)
- After Breakfast trek will start towards Vashisht village. Downhill trek which will take around 4-5 hours to reach Vashisht. Vashisht Hot water spring (sulphur) having medicinal properties. Temples of Vashisht Rishi & Lord Rama. Then proceed for Manali town by jeep.
- Equipments: Guest Tent, Mattress, Sleeping Bags, Kitchen Tent and all Kitchen equipments.
- Staff: Experienced English speaking Guide, Cook, Porters or Ponies.
- Food: All Meals (Morning tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation: Vehicle to be provided from Manali to the starting point of the trek and on the last day from the finishing point to the Manali town.
- First Aid Medical kit.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- You should carry Good shoes, Torch, Clothes, Toiletry,
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- As most treks go through more challenging terrain it's important to minimize your weight as much as possible.