- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Chandigarh
Honeymoon Package Add ons @
- Daily Hot Badam Milk
- One Candle Light dinner
- Flower Decoration once
- Honeymoon Cake
Day 1: Arrival Chandigarh - Shimla
- Welcome to Chandigarh airport/ railway station and proceed for your transfer to Shimla. On arrival check in the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. This morning proceed for your transfer to Shimla. Enroute we visit Pinjore garden. Later we visit the famous Mall road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church. Meals – Dinner.
- Note: One have to walk and explore the Mall Road, Vehicle will leave you till Mall road parking
Day 2: Shimla - Naldehra - Kufri - Shimla
- Today we explore the city of Shimla. We visit Naldehra. Pass through Naldehra Golf course, visit Kufri – Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (subject to operations). Meals – Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3: Shimla - Manali
- Welcome to Manali by enjoying a scenic drive through Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley. En route visit to Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and Shiv Temple & Kullu Shawl Factory where you can buy woolen clothes. Meals – Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4: Manali - Rohtang Snow Point - Manali
- Today we enjoy spectacular drive towards Rohtang snow point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms. away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force. Enrooted visit to Solang Valley - A splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund which offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. It has fine ski slopes and also enjoy the activities like Horse riding, Skiing, Ice skating, Paragliding, Zorbing at your own at an additional costMeals – Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5: Manali Local Sightseeing
- Today we explore the ancient temples like Vashista Kund and Hadimba Devi Temple, Budhist Monastery, Club House & Van Vihar. We have free time for shopping in the evening or to explore local market of Manali. Meals Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6: Manali - Chandigarh
- Today after breakfast check out from hotel and depart to Chandigarh. On arrival check inn in the hotel in the evening. Overnight in Hotel followed by Dinner.
Day 7: Airport or Railway Station Drop
- After breakfast check out from hotel and depart to Airport /Railway station to Board the Flight to the hometown. Meals – Breakfast
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 6 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.