- Chandratal lake
- 3 Nights in Chandratal
Day 1: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Chandertal
- Morning drive from Manali to Chandertal. Crossing over the Rohtang-la passes (3978 mtr). Arrive at Chandertal and Overnight stay at the fixed camp site.
Day 2: Chandertal Lake
- After breakfast explores the surroundings. One can go for a hike or chill out near by lake, trek towards Kunzum Pass can be considered as another option for that day. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day 3: Baralacha and return
- After breakfast, can proceed towards Baralacha route with the packed lunch. Return to the camp in the evening.
Day 4: Chandertal - Manali
- Morning follow the trail through the fertile plateau and descending down steeply. Later arrive at the Chandra river gorge and then trek along the dusty road leading upto Batal. Cross over the Batal bridge and drive to Manali in 5-6 hours crossing over the Rohtang pass (3978 mtr). Arrive at Manali and check-in at the hotel.
- Xylo/Tavera/Qualis/Scorpio as per given itinerary.
- Includes: fuel, driver allowence.
- Accommodation in Tent.
- All meals (morning tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- First aid medical kit.
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.