- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Dharamshala
- 2 Nights in Dalhousie
Day 1: Delhi Arrival & Transfer to Shimla
- Arrival in Delhi, meet & greet with our representative & Transfer to Shimla ( 380 k.m. and 9 hours journey) by Volvo Bus departs in the evening. Overnight Journey to Shimla.
Day 2: Local Sight Seen Shimla
- Full day sight seen of Shimla , visit places like Green Valley, Kufri, Indira Tourist Park, Fagu Valley and evening free for mall road Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali By Individual Cab
- After breakfast leave for Manali, enrooted sight seen of Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and overnight stay in Manali
Day 4: Rohtang Pass Sight Seen
- After breakfast tour to Rohtang Pass or up to Snow Line in winters as Rohtang is closed en rooted journey to Solang Nullah famouse for its adventure sports like Paragliding, Horse Ridding, Zorbing etc (At your own cost)
Day 5: Local Sight Seen Manali
- After breakfast check out from hotel in afternoon and Half Day Tour of local sight seen of Manali places covered Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, Vashisht Rishi Temple famous for its Sulfur spring. Evening free to leisure in local market
Day 6: Manali - Dharamshala
- After breakfast check out from Hotel & depart to Dharamshala(240 k.m.) enroute visit Palampur Tea Gardens, Baijnath Shiv Temple (9 hr. Journey). In Evening arrival in Dharamshala & Check Inn in to Hotel and overnight stay.
Day 7: Dharamshala Local Sight Seen & Depart to Dalhousie
- After breakfast tour for the Local Sight Seen of Dharamshala town which covers visit to Dalai Lama's Palace, Buddhist Monasteries, Dal Lake, Bhagsu Nath Temple and depart for Dalhousie(118 k.m.) overnight stay
Day 8: Dalhousie Khajjiar Dalhousie
- Full day excursion to Kalatope and Khajjiar, India's Mini Switzerland, a beautiful glad with the forest at its finger. Overnight stay Dalhousie
Day 9: Dalhousie to Chakki Bank
- After Breakfast leave for Delhi (560 k.m.and 12 hours journey) drop at Railway Station / airport to catch onwards Train / Flight
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 8 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.