- 2 Nights in Delhi
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 1 Night in Chandigarh
Day 1: Arrival Delhi - Overnight Delhi
- Arrive Delhi. Transfer to hotel and check in. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra - Delhi
- Meet and assist. Proceed for same day trip to Agra vising Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. Return back to Delhi. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Shimla
- Morning drive to Shimla-Summer capital of India during British period. On arrival, Shimla Check-in to your Hotel. Rest of the free for Individual activities. Overnight at Shimla.
Day 4: Shimla Full day sightseeing
- Today enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Shimla Hills visit Chail Valley, Kufri Valley, Fagu Valley. Overnight Shimla.
Day 5: Shimla - Sightseeing - Manali
- Today enjoy half day sightseeing tour of Shimla visit- The Ridge, Lakkar Bazar, Jakhoo Hill, St. Michael's Cathedral. Afternoon transfer to Manali.On arrival, Manali check-in to your Hotel. Overnight Manali.
Day 6: Manali - Excursion to Kullu ( Manikaran Sahib)
- Today enjoy full day excursion to Kullu Valley your tour also includes visit to Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. Overnight Manali.
Day 7: Manali - Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Snow Point)
- Today enjoy excursion to Rohtang Pass also called Snow point- enjoy the beauty of year round snow caped mountails. Overnight Manali.
Day 8: Manali - Chandigarh
- After Breakfast Drive Back to Chandigarh. Evening free for your own activity. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 9: Chandigarh - Delhi
- Morning city tour of Chandigarh visiting the famous Rock Garden - the lifetime dream of Mr. Nek Chand, Sukhna Lake - the beautiful lake that is the major attraction of Chandigarh. Intime drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival drop at Rly. Stn ./ Airport for onward journey.
- Travel in By A/C Bus.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 8 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.