- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Dharamshala
Day 1: Delhi - Manali
- Board a Volvo from Delhi in the night and travel by surface to Manali. Overnight journey. On arrival check in to the hotel, After Lunch proceeds to Visit 450 year's old Hadimba Devi Temple, Club house, Tibetan center monastery, & Vashisht village, known for hot Sulpher springs. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping and individual activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Snow Point Tour
- Morning proceed to visit the Snow point (up to snow line in the winter), which simply offers panoramic view of mountains rising far above the clouds & which are simply breathtaking. Late afternoon visit to Solang valley (to enjoy adventure activities). Evening back to Hotel.
Day 3: Manali - Manikaran
- Morning proceed to visit the Manikaran. On the way of Manikaran (Hot water spring & Gurudwara) visit to Vaishno Temple, Angora rabbit farm, Kullu shawl Industries. Enjoy the white watecker rafting in the river Beas. In the evening come back to Manali. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali - Dharamshala
- Early morning after having breakfast check out from the hotel and start your journey towards Dharmashala on the way visit Palampur Tea Garden, Pandoh Dam. On arrival at Dharamshala check into the hotel. Evening free to visit local market. Overnight stay.
Day 4: Dharamshala - Delhi
- Early morning after having breakfast check out from the hotel and visit Dharmashala town _Dal Lake, Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple and Tibetan Monaster. Evening board a volvo from Dharamshala to Delhi. Overnight journey.
- Travel in By A/C Bus.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 4 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.