- 1 Night in Dharamshala
- 2 Nights in Dalhousie
Day 1: Delhi - Dharamshala
- Evening departure from Delhi to Dharamshala by AC Volvo Bus. Overnight journey. On arrival check in to the hotel afternoon visit the Dalai Lama's Temple, Dal lake, Bhagsu Temple, Waterfall, Naddi the view point and famous for the sunset.
Day 2: Dharamshala - Dalhousie
- After having breakfast checkout from the hotel and start your journey towards Dalhousie visit places in and arround and local market. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel at Dalhousie.
Day 3: Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dalhousie
- After having breakfast full day sightseeing to Khajjiar via Bakrota hills, Lakkarmandi, Kala top reach Khajjiar also known as Mini Switzerland evening back to Dalhousie visit mall overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Dalhousie - Dharamshala
- After having breakfast check out from the hotel and go to Dharamshala afternoon free to leisure in the market. Evening board a volvo to Delhi. Overnight Journey.
- Travel in By Bus
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 3 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.