- 1 Night in Srinagar
- 1 Night in Gulmarg
- 1 Night in Pahalgam
Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar
- on your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport; you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. We ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 02: Srinagar to Pahalgam (Full day trip)
- Today we travel 97 kilometers South of Kashmir to Pahalgam. In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing, transfer to the hotel for overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 03: Pahalgam to Gulmarg
- Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 140 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg. In evening back to hotel and Dinner and overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 04: Gulmarg - Departure/transfers to Airport
- After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, On your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
- Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
- 01 Night stay at Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Breakfast.
- Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova
- All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.