Trek starts from:
- 1 Night in Sathen
- 1 Nights in Balu Ghera
- 1 Nights in Shea Gahru
Day 1: Manali - Sethan (2,500 Mtrs.)
- Drive from Manali to Prini Village. Path leads through the village; Zigzag trail leads to the valley floors and offers an extensive view. Now easy path leads to Khampa village Sathen who had migrated from Spiti. (from Tibetan the olden time). Overnight in a camp near Sathen.
Day 2:Sathen - Balu Ghera (3,300 Mtrs.)
- The trail begins by flat walking through the forest of Mapple, Silver Fir, Pine & Oak, paved by the grass, stone and fields of the wild flowers. Twice have cross the river bank sloping down from the high cliffs all around and ideal location for end of the day. Overnight in a camp near Balu Ghera.
Day 3: Balu Ghera - Shea Ghoru (3,700 Mtrs.) Over Hamta Pass (4,200 Mtrs.)
- The trail begins to ascend towards to the mighty Hamta Pass and soon the distant valley of Lahul & Spiti comes in to view. From the pass one can enjoy the view of magnificent Himalayan peaks, Deo Tibba, Indrasan peak & Indra Killa. Slowly landscape starts getting rugged. One hour descend to the meadow of Shea Gahru beautiful camp site on the foot of Glacier.
Day 4: Shea Gahru - Chhatru (3,360Mtrs.)
- The trail descends, towards the left bank of the Nallah. Soon the Chandra river is in view after 3 hours reached at Chhatru. Jeep will pick you from the Chhatru & drive back to Manali.
- Equipments: Guest Tent, Mattress, Sleeping Bags, Kitchen Tent and all Kitchen equipments.
- Staff: Experienced English speaking Guide, Cook, Porters or Ponies.
- Food: All Meals (Morning tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation: Vehicle to be provided from Manali to the starting point of the trek and on the last day from the finishing point to the Manali town.
- First Aid Medical kit.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- You should carry Good shoes, Torch, Clothes, Toiletry,
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- As most treks go through more challenging terrain it's important to minimize your weight as much as possible.