- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Dharamshala
- 2 Nights in Dalhousie
- 1 Night in Amritsar
Day 1: Arrival Delhi –Shimla (380 Kms, 9 Hours)
- Board a Volvo from Delhi in the evening & start your journey towards Shimla-Summer capital of India during British period.On arrival at Shimla Check-in to the Hotel. Rest of the day free for Individual activities.Overnight stay in Shimla
Day 2: Shimla - Kufri
- Morning proceed for excursion tour of Kufri a popular ski resort in winters, which offers some stunning mountain views. Also visit to Wild Flower Hall, Indira Mini Tourist Park, Chini Bungalow & Zoo. Evening free to leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali
- After having breakfast check out from the hotel and travel by Surface to Manali. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening free for Individual activities. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Snow Point Tour
- Morning proceed to visit the Rohtang pass or up to snow line in the winter, which simply offers panoramic view of mountains rising far above the clouds & which are simply breathtaking. Late afternoon visit to Solang valley (to enjoy adventure activities s at your own). Evening back to Hotel.
Day 5: Manali local Sightseeing
- After having breakfast afternoon visit 450 year's old Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, & Vashisht Temple, known for hot Sulpher Springs. Evening free to visit local market. Over night stay.
Day 6: Manali - Manikaran - Dharamshala
- In the morning after breakfast depart to Dharamshala enrooted visit to Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara , Vashino Mata Temple, Angora Rabbit Farm, Rafting point & Kullu Shawl Industry. In the evening arrival at Dharamshala and check inn in to the hotel.
Day 7: Dharamshala Sightseeing - Dalhousie
- Check out from hotel and go for local sightseeing tour of Dharamshala visit Meclodganj, Dalai Lama Temple, Naddi, Dal lake and afternoon depart to Dalhousie check inn in Hotel and overnight stay.
Day 8: Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dalhousie
- After breakfast drive to Khajjiar via Bakrota hills, Lakkarmandi, Kala top reach Khajjiar also known as Mini Switzerland full day excursion to Khajjiar evening back to Dalhousie visit mall overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Dalhousie - Amritsar
- After breakfast check out hotel and depart to Amritsar l after fresh up in the evening visit Wagah Border Retreat Ceremony overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Amritsar - Local Sightseeing - Delhi
- After having breakfast check out from the hotel and local sightseeing of Amritsar city visiting Golden Temple, Jaliya Wallah Bagh & in afternoon depart to Delhi.
- Travel in By A/C Car.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 9 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.