- 2 Nights in Palampur
- 2 Nights in Dalhousie
- 2 Nights in Dharamshala
- 1 Night in Chandigarh
Day 1: Delhi - Palampur (320 Kms)
- Morning drive to Palampur hill station. Evening arrive there, check in pre booked hotel. Overnight stay
Day 2: Visit Palampur
- Palampur is a fascinating spot in the Kangra Valley, all sides surrounded by tea gardens and pine forests. The place enjoys a healthy climate and the pine scented air is said to have curative properties.
- Visit Bir Beellings - Buddhist monasteries, Baijnath – Shiva Temple, Naugal Khand – Fine view of Dhauladha Ranges, Art Gallery, Andreta, Bunda Stream. Dinner and overnight stay at Palampur
Day 3: Palampur to Khajjiar to Dalhousie
- Morning journey start to Khajjiar. It will be 8 hours drive area. Evening arrival in Dalhousie. Check in pre booked hotel/resort. Dinner and overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 4: Khajjiar / Dalhousie Sight Seen
- After breakfast go to visit all places nearby Dalhousie like Khajjiar is a the saucer-shaped meadow,which is ringed by pines & has a lake set in the middle of it. Khajjiar name has been originated from name of local godd Khajjinag , Khajjinag temple belongs to the 12th century & a beautiful golf course is also situated there. Other famous places to visit are Suhans Baoli, Satdhara, Panjpulla, Baran Pather, Barkota Hills. Dinner and overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 5: Dalhousie - Dharamshala(175kms / 4hrs drive)
- After breakfast starts your journey to Dharamshala. You can watch the closer view of Dhauladhar range from the enchanting town. Evening go to explore the town. Dinner and overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 6: Dharamshala Local Sight Seen
- After breakfast go to visit Dharamshala the Tibetan Monastery, St. John's church in the wilderness, Trichund Peak, Odichi huts, Dal lake, Naddi. Shopping at the local bazaar for Tibetan handicrafts in the evening. Overnight at Dharamshala.
Day 7: Dharamshala - Chandigarh (252kms / 7hrs)
- After breakfast drive to Chandigarh enrooted visit to Pinjore Gardens. On arrival check in at Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 8: Chandigarh - Delhi (249 kms/5 Hrs)
- Morning enjoy half day city tour of Chandigarh visiting Sukna lake – The life line of Chandigarh, Rock Garden - Nek Chand's fantasy world, Rose Garden and government buildings etc followed by departure to Delhi.
- Travel in By A/C Car.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 7 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.