- 4 Nights in Srinagar
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar (Houseboat Stay)
- On Arrival meet with our representative & assist at the airport and transfer to Houseboats. After Refresh Proceed to sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. Overnight stay in Houseboat
Day 2: Srinagar Local Sightseeing (Houseboat Stay)
- After breakfast proceed for half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine .In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city . You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Overnight stay at Houseboat
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
- After breakfast and proceed to full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resort in the Kashmir valley. at the distance of 60 kms which will be covered in app. 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. Evening Back to Srinagar. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 4: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).Which is about 96 kms from Srinagar, which will be covered in app. 3 hours. You Can visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), o n En-route. Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Evening Back to Srinagar. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 5: Srinagar (Departure)
- After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 4 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.