- Pangong Lake
- Khardung La Pass
- 5 Nights in Leh
Day 1: New Delhi / Mumbai - Leh
- In the morning, board your flight for Leh. Arrive at Leh. You will be met upon arrival by a Elite representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Leh. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in at your hotel. Remainder of the day will be for rest to acclimatize.
Day 2: Monastery Tour and Leh Sightseeing
- In the morning after breakfast, drive to Thiksey Monastery of Ladakh.On your way back to Leh, visit Sindhu Ghaat.Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Excursion to Pangong Lake (280 Kilometres round trip)
- In the morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Enroute you will cross Changla Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Excursion to Khardung La Pass (78 Kilometres round trip)
- After breakfast, prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure of your life. We will drive upto Khardung La Pass to have a magnificent view of the surrounding valleys. Return to your Hotel in Leh by afternoon. In the evening, you may explore the market for some shopping on your own. Return to your hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5: Sightseeing Around Leh
- Morning after breakfast, drive to Sangam (Confluence). Enroute visit Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Visit Confluence of Zanskar and Indus River.On your way back, visit Ladakh Hall of fame.After your visit, return to the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Airport Departure
- Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight to Delhi / Mumbai with Memories unlimited!
- Round trip economy class airfare with taxes
- 5 nights' accommodation at specified hotels in Leh
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Transportation on sharing basis by non air-conditioned Qualis/ Tavera in Standard Category & Scorpio/ Xylo/Innova in Deluxe Category for arrival/ departure transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing
- Miscellaneous charges are inclusive like Ladakh Royalty Fee, Inner-line permits, Potareges at hotel and airport
- Services of English speaking Tour Managers
- All applicable luxury/road taxes
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Government Service tax Extra
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.