- Lahaul valley
- 3 Nights in Keylong
Day 1: Manali - Marhi - Rothang Pass - Keylong (110 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs)
- In the morning proceed to Keylong from Manali. Visit on the way- Marhi, Rohtang Pass (3978 mtr), Koksar, Tandi. Arrival Check-in to hotel at keylong. Over night at hotel.
Day 2: Cultural & Spiritual Trip from Keylong (53 Kms)
- Full day sight seeing tour to Udaipur (2743 mtr). We will explore temple called Mrikula devi Triloki nath temple.Stay at night in a hotel in Keylong.
Day 3: Adventurous Trip from Keylong (82 Kms) 4-5 Hrs
- After breakfast proceed to full day tour Baralacha-la pass (4883 Mtr). On the tour visit: Jispa, Suraj Tal Lake, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar. Overnight stay at hotel in Keylong.
Day 4: Keylong - Kardang Monastery - Manali
- In the morning check-out from the hotel and visit the famous Kardang monastery, Guru ghantal temple, Shishur Monastery. After visit drive to Manali from Keylong. Arrival Manali in the evening.
- Xylo/Tavera/Qualis/Scorpio as per given itinerary.
- Includes: fuel, driver allowence.
- Accommodation in Hotel.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- An Experianced Tour Guide for the Tour.
- First aid medical kit.
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.