- Nubra Valley
- 1 Night in Srinagar
- 1 Night in Kargil
- 3 Nights in Leh
- 1 Night in Pangong
- 1 Night in Sarchu
- 1 Night in Manali
03rd June, 2015 : Jammu to Srinagar
- On arrival in Jammu meet our representative and take a transfer to Srinagar. On arrival in Sringar take a transfer to hotel followed with your check inn at hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
04th June, 2015 : Srinagar - Kargil via Sonamarg
- Early Departure from Srinagar, travel to Kargil (8200+ ft asl) via Srinagar - Leh Highway. Enroute visit Sonmarg (8500+ ft asl) and experience stunning close range Himalayan views. Reach Kargil via Zojilla pass & Drass region.
05th June, 2015 : Kargil - Leh via Lamayuru
- Proceed to Leh (10000 ft asl - 234 kms - 10 hrs). Enroute visit Mulbek (known for its huge Buddha Statue) and Lamayuru monastery (10500+ ft asl - The oldest monastery in Ladakh). Enroute pass the confluence of Indus – Zanskar Rivers and the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity). Visit Gurudwara Patthar Sahib and Kali Mata temple and reach Leh in the evening. Rest for the day.
06th June, 2015 : Leh to Pangong. Visit Shey - Thiksey - Hemis Monasteries enroute
- Early departure from Leh to Pangong (14000 ft asl - 150 kms - 5 hours) via Changla Pass (third highest pass of the world). Enroute visit Shey monastery, Thiksey monastery, Hemis monastery and Sindhu Ghat. Experience lake views from the Camp.
07th June, 2015 : Pangong - Leh. Leh market visit for shopping
- Drive back to Leh (150 kms - 5 hrs). Enroute take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Time permitting; explore local leh market for shopping.
08th June, 2015 : Leh - Nubra Valley. Visit Sumur and Hunder village and Diskit Monastery
- Early departure to Nubra Valley (10000+ ft asl - popularly known as the valley of flowers.) (125 kms - 5 hrs) enroute visit Khardung-la-pass (the highest Motorable road in the world - 17582 ft asl). Post lunch can explore beautiful village of Sumur & Hunder with a Visit Diskit Monastery. Also visit Sand Dunes. Bactrian Camel ride. Back to Leh Visit high altitude cold desert and Sand Dunes to enjoy a Bactrian Camel ride (Double humped camel). Return to Leh (125 kms - 5 hrs). Time permitting walk to the market.
09th June, 2015 : Leh - Sarchu via high motorable passes
- Start journey to Sarchu through Indus Valley, Tanglangla Pass (17,585) Skyangchu Thang (the biggest and highest plateau on the earth with a stretch of 42 km), Lachangla Pass (16,617 ft). Experience the scenic journey on the Manali Leh highway which is considered a definitive experience and the most beautiful road in the world. Stop for a lunch break at Pang. Reach by late evening to Sarchu.
10th June, 2015 : Sarchu - Manali Via Barachala Pass and Rohtang Pass
- Proceed to Manali (240 kms - 10 hours via Baralacha Pass (15000+ ft asl) Keylong (10000+ ft asl) and Rohtang Pass (12000+ ft asl). Reach Manali by late evening.
11th June , 2015 : Manali to Chandigarh
- Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel and proceed with your journey to Chandigarh. In the evening on arrival in Chandigarh take a drop at the desired railway station for your onward journey
- Accommodation in Specified Category Room for 8 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Location transfer in Tempo Traveler.
- Hotel category will be Deluxe with Triple & Double room sharing.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.