- 1 Night in Katra
- 1 Night in Patnitop
- 1 Night in Jammu
Day 1: Jammu – Katra 45 kms
- Pick up from Jammu railway station / Airport directly transfers to Katra. Check in hotel after refreshing leave for Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan. Return back to hotel.
Day 2: Katra - Patnitop
- After breakfast visit Patnitop from Katra. Visit Naag Temple, Apple Garden also views natural beauty and Overnight at stay Hotel.
Day 4: Patnitop - Jammu
- After breakfast day leisure views natural beauty and in evening drives towards Jammu and overnight at stay Hotel.
Day 4: - Jammu Local Sightseeing & Drop
- After breakfast Local sightseeing like Babu Fort, Ragnunath Mandir, Bagh e Bahu in Jammu and later transfer to airport / Railway station to catch flight / train.
- Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
- 01 Night stay at Katra, Patnitop, Jammu.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Breakfast.
- Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova
- All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
- Helicopter Tickets @ INR 4350/- Per Person Return with VIP Pass (Booking will be accepted 31 days prior your travelling date.)
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.