Trek starts from:
- 1 Night in Rumsu Village
- 1 Nights in Chanderkhani Base
- 1 Nights in Malana Village
Day 1: Manali - Naggar - Rumsu Ht. 2378 Mtrs
- Drive Manali to Naggar distance 25 Kms by Jeep. Visit Museum and Roerick Art Gallary (Optional ). After that Trek will start from Naggar to Rumsu Village. Overnight stay in a Camp near Rumsu village.
Day 2:Rumsu - Chanderkhani Base Camp (6 Hrs) Ht. 2400 Mtrs
- After breakfast trek start to Chanderkhani Base Camp. Walk up to the base camp through the forest of Oak, Popular, Pine, Medlow of wild flowers and Rhododendron Bushes. Overnight stay at Chanderkhani Base Camp.
Day 3: Base Camp - Chanderkhani Pass - Malana Village (5-6 Hrs)
- After Breakfast trek will start to Malana village over Chanderkhani Pass (Ht. 3660 Mtrs.). The village set out from the rest out of Kullu valley. 'Malana' is a Tribal village, which is considered as the oldest Democracy in the world. The permission must be obtained by the head of the villagers to visit the important places in the village and one have to be careful to not touch the sacred places and Monuments. Overnight stay in Malana village in a Camp.
Day 4: Malana - Jari (5-6 Hrs)
- After breakfast visit Malana village. Than start trek to Jari. Drive from Jari to Manali.You can also drive to the Manikaran Gurudwara and Hot water spring & take natural hot (Optional ) bath then return to Manali. Jari/ Manikaran to Manali by Jeep (3 Hrs.).
- Equipments: Guest Tent, Mattress, Sleeping Bags, Kitchen Tent and all Kitchen equipments.
- Staff: Experienced English speaking Guide, Cook, Porters or Ponies.
- Food: All Meals (Morning tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation: Vehicle to be provided from Manali to the starting point of the trek and on the last day from the finishing point to the Manali town.
- First Aid Medical kit.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- You should carry Good shoes, Torch, Clothes, Toiletry,
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- As most treks go through more challenging terrain it's important to minimize your weight as much as possible.