- 3 Nights in Manali
Day 1: Arrival in Manali
- In the morning on arrival in Manali pick up from Volvo bus stand transfer & check in to the hotel (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vaishisht Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Rohtang Pass Tour (Upto Snow Line in Winters)
- Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 - 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Manali - Kullu - Manikaran- Manali
- Today morning after breakfast check out from Hotel at 8 am and excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas.
Day 4: Drop at Manali Volvo Bus Stand
- On the completion of the whole tour of Manali drop at Manali Volvo Bus Stand in the evening by cab from hotel.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 3 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.