- 3 Nights in Manali
- 1 Night in Shimla
Honeymoon Package Add ons @
- Daily Hot Badam Milk
- One Candle Light dinner
- Flower Decoration once
- Honeymoon Cake
Day 1: Delhi - Manali (570 KM)
- Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R K Ashram Metro Station (on your own) and reach there by 5:00 PM. At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 7 am.
Day 2: Manali Half Day City Tour
- On arrival in Manali check in to the hotel (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vaishisht Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Manali Snow Point / Rohtang Sight Seen
- Early morning proceeds to visit up to snow line (in the winter) or The Rohtang Pass the highest point in Manali at a height of 3,978 mtr, which simply offers panoramic view of mountains rising far above the clouds. Enroute stop at Kothi & Rahla water fall. Late afternoon visit to Solang valley consists of beautiful sceneries and exasperating views. After the romantic drive Candle light dinner at hotel awaits you.
Day 4: Manali - Kullu - Manikaran (85 KM) (4 hrs.)
- Today morning after breakfast at 8 am excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. In the afternoon depart to Shimla. On arrival check inn in Hotel and opvernight in Shimla
Day 5: Shimla Kufri Tour & Depart to Delhi
- Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & proceeds for excursion tour of Kufri a popular ski resort in winters, which offers some stunning mountain views. & visit to Indira Mini Tourist Park, Chini Bungalow & Zoo. Evening depart to Delhi by boarding Volvo . Overnight journey to Delhi and drop next morning in Delhi.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 4 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.