- 2 Nights in Dalhousie
- 1 Night in Dharamshala
- 3 Nights in Manali
Day 1: Pathankot - Dalhousie
- Arrive Pathankot and drive to Dalhousie. Arrive Dalhousie and check into the hotel. Evening visit the Subhash Chowk, Gandhi Chock and Panchpula. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Dalhousie - Chamba - Khajjiar - Dalhousie
- Morning after breakfast drive to Chamba. Visit the Lakshmi Narayan Group of Temples, Hari Rai Temple, Rang Mahal and Bhuri Singh Museum. Thereafter drive to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is a saucer shaped glade that has a circumference of about five kilometers. There is small lake fed by the brooks that traverse the glade green carpet. Khajjiar is often called "Mini Switzerland". Evening back to Dalhousie. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Dalhousie - Dharamshala
- Morning after breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check into the hotel. Dharamshala is a beautiful and peaceful town spread at different levels and surrounded by forest of pine. It is the Buddhist capital of the Tibetan government in exile. Afternoon visit the School of Tibetan studies, Tibetan Institute for performing Arts, Bhagsunath and Dal Lake. Overnight at hotel
Day 4: Dharamshala - Manali
- Morning after breakfast drive to Manali. Arrive Manali and check into the hotel. Manali, with fertile valley, imposing forests and fast flowing river set against the backdrop of high snow-clad mountains is a popular resort for all seasons and for all travelers. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
- Morning after breakfast drive to Rohtang Pass (Snow Line in case Rohtang Pass is closed) visiting the Solang nallah, Kothi and Rahalla Fall enroute. Rohtang pass is situated at the hight of 3970 meters and offers a variety of winter sports like skiing, sledging etc. Evening back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Manali Local Sight Seen
- Morning after breakfast local sight seeing of Manali. Visit Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, and Hot Water Sulphur Springs & baths at Vashist Village . Evening back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Manali - Chandigarh
- Morning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh. Arrive Chandigarh. End of tour and our services.
- Travel in By A/C Car.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 6 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.