- 1 Night in Dharamshala
- 1 Night in Dalhousie
- 1 Night in Khajjiar
Day 1: Pathankot Arrival - Dharamshala (90 kms )
- Arrive Pathankot Railway Station & Transfer by road to Dharamshala (90 kms/ 3 hrs) the principal township of the Kangra Valley region and is magnificently set to the background of the Dhauldhar mountains. Later visit the Tibetan monastery in Maclodganj (upper Dharamshala) a seat of Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama. Dinner and overnight stay is at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 2: Dharamshala - Dalhousie (130 kms )
- Morning after breakfast leave for Dalhousie. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Day at leisure to pamper yourself at the small town famous for its scenic beauty. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Dalhousie (80 Kms)
- Proceed for sightseeing. Flow through a mesmerizing experience. The vast emerald green meadow of Khajjiar with its thick forested slopes of deodhars, the stupendous mountain views from Lakkar Mandi, the unparalleled beauty of Kalatope and Bakrota Round…Overnight at Khajjiar/Dalhousie.
Day 4: Dalhousie - Pathankot ( 100 kms)
- After breakfast Check out from hotel and leave for Pathankot. Upon arrival drop at Railway Station for onward journey.
- Travel in By A/C Bus.
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 3 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.