- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 2 Nights in Kasauli
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla (Train)
- Early in the morning come to New Delhi railway station, board train to Kalka, On Arrival at Kalka ETD 1100 hrs, connect Toy Train to Shimla, arrival around 1800 hrs. Meet to our Representative & transfer to hotel on arrival check in to the hotel . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast, start sightseeing trip to Kufri(14 kms/1 hour). Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Jakhu Hanuman Temple. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Shimla - Kasauli(80 Kms/2 hours)
- After breakfast, transfer to Kasauli. Kasauli is a small, unspoiled hill station in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh, it is far away from the maddening crowds which you find in other cities and hill stations. Day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel in Kasauli.
Day 4: Kasauli Sightseeing
- After breakfast, commence local sightseeing in the town and near by areas, evening at leisure, one can spend evening tolling in the mall and shopping. Overnight stay at hotel in Kasauli.
Day 5: Kasauli - Kalka - Delhi
- Morning after having breakfast check out from the hotel & visit local market of Kasauli, afternoon drive to Kalka, on time board train to Delhi ETD 1800 hrs. travel towards your destination.
- Travel in By Train
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 4 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.