- 2 Nights in Shimla
- 1 Night in Sarahan
- 1 Night in Kalpa
- 2 Nights in Sangla
- 1 Night in Nako
- 1 Night in Tabo
- 2 Nights in Kaza
- 2 Nights in Manali
Day 1: Chandigarh - Shimla
- Arrive Chandigarh. Meet and greet upon arrival and travel by surface to Shimla. Arrive Shimla and check into the hotel. Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, Shimla has a rare range of built heritage and is surrounded by thick forest of pine, Himalayan oak and tall cedars. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sight Seen
- Morning after breakfast visit Sankat Mochan temple, Indian Institute of advance Studies and Jakhoo temple. Afternoon visit kufri. Kufri is famous for its ski slopes and fine views. Overnight at hotel
Day 3: Shimla - Sarahan
- Morning after breakfast drive to Sarahan. Arrive Sarahan and check in to the hotel. Sarahan, located halfway up a high mountain side, the road to Sarahan winds Pine trees that give way to stately oaks and rhododendrons. The fields and orchards surround the small villages with their state roofed houses. Evening visit one of the 51 Shaktipeeths the famous Bheemakali Temple
Day 4: Sarahan - Kalpa
- Morning after breakfast drive to Kalpa. Kalpa is beautiful and main village of kinaur across the river facing majestic mountains of Kinner-kailash range. Arrive kalpa and check into the hotel
Day 5: Kalpa - Sangla
- Morning after breakfast travel by surface to Sangla. Sangla, if a landscape had the power of casting spells, then the sangla valley would be a magician-extraordinary. Once seen, it is a place that can never be forgotten. Even the rushing water of Baspa river, that flows through its 95 kms. Lenth, seems to absorb some of the magic and slow down to savour its snow-framed beauty. Arrive Sangla and check into the camp. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 6: Sangla Sight Seen
- Morning after breakfast visit the fort of Kamru and Chitkul. Chitkul is the last village of Indo Tibet border. Dinner and overnight at camp
Day 7: Sangla - Nako
- Morning after breakfast drive to Nako. Nako is the largest village above sea level. Arrive Nako and check into the hotel. Thereafter visit the Nako lake, Monastery and Nako village
Day 8: Nako - Tabo
- Morning after breakfast travel by surface to Tabo. Tabo is situated at the left bank of river Spiti. It has one of the most important Buddhist monasteries regarded by many as only next to the Tholing Gompa in Tibet. Arrive Tabo and check into the hotel. Thereafter visit the Tabo Monastery also known as Ajanta of Himalayas. Tabo is the largest monastic complex of Spiti which has since been declared a protected monument under the ages of Archaeological Survey of India. Overnight at hotel
Day 9: Tabo - Dhankar - Kaza
- Morning after breakfast drive to Kaza visiting Dhankar Monastry enroute. Dhankar is famous for fort and Monastry. Arrive kaza and check into the hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 10: Kaza - Ki Monastry - Kibber - Kaza
- Morning after breakfast visit Ki monastry and Kibber village. Ki is the largest monastery in the Spiti valley. Established in the 11th century, it has ancient Buddhist scrolls and paintings. It also houses the largest no. of Buddhist Monks and nuns. Kibber is the highest village in the world which is connected by motor-able road and also has its own polling station during election.
Day 11: Kaza - Manali
- Morning after breakfast drive to Manali via Kunzam Pass and Rohtang Pass. Arrive Manali and check into the hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 12: Manali Local Sight Seen
- Morning after breakfast local sight seeing of Manali. Visit Hadimba Temple, Mannu temple Tibetan Monastery, and Hot Water Sulphur Springs & baths at Vashist Village
Day 13: Manali - Chandigarh
- Morning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh to board train for further destination. Arrive Chandigarh, end of tour and our services
- Xylo/Tavera/Qualis/Scorpio as per given itinerary.
- Includes: fuel, driver allowence.
- Accommodation in Hotel/Tent. depend on avaialbility of hotel in remote area.
- All meals (morning tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- First aid medical kit.
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.