- Kibber Village & Ki Monastery
- Pin Valley
- 1 Nights in Chandertal
- 3 Nights in Kaza
- 1 Nights in Tabo
Day 1: Manali - Chandertal
- Drive from Manali to Chandertal over Rohtang Pass (3978mtr) in the morning. Arrival Chandertal in the evening. One can go for a hike or chill out near by lake, trek towards Kunzum Pass can be considered as another option subject to availability of time.
Day 2: Chandertal - Kaza
- Drive to Kaza which is approximately 70 kms from Chandertal. The Journey winds through mountain roads Kunzum La with worthwhile scenery and a visit at the first village at Spiti, Loser. The tour will then proceed to the beautiful village of Kaza. Over Night stay at hotel.
Day 3: Kibber Village & Ki Monastery Sight Seeing
- Morning visit the Ki monastery, 12 kms from Kaza. This century - old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors - and at one time also acted as a fort. Also visit the small gompa at Kibber, 9 kms further ahead.
Day 4: Kaza / Pin Valley / Tabo
- Travel from Kaza to Pin Valley, the land of Ibex and Snow Leopards. Visit Kungri monastery at Pin Valley. Visit Tabo monastery. Founded in 996 AD by the great teacher Richensang-po, Tabo is renowned for its breathtaking murals and stucco images - and is often called "The Ajanta of the Himalayas".
Day 5: Tabo / Dhankar / Kaza
- Travel from Tabo to Dhankar gompa. This gompa rests high over the valley and is a stupendous example of local architecture. Also visit the Lalung Gompa. Traveling onwards to Kaza.
Day 6: Kaza / Manali (202 kms)
- Travel back from Kaza to Manali enroute crossing over Kunzam Pass providing beautiful views of Rohtang Pass. Arrival Manali in the Evening.
- Xylo/Tavera/Qualis/Scorpio as per given itinerary.
- Includes: fuel, driver allowence.
- Accommodation in Hotel/Guest House/Tent. Subject to availability of hotel in remote area.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- An Experianced Tour Guide for the Tour.
- First aid medical kit.
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
- 72 hours before scheduled departure time, 25% of the cost will be deducted.
- Between 72 hours and before scheduled departure time, 50% of the cost will be deducted.
- Partial group cancellation will be subject to the conditions with regard to minimum group size and Cancellation policy.
- There will be no refunds if a passenger leaves a trip for any reason whatsoever, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after it has begun. We will make no refunds for any meals, accommodation or services not used.
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.