- 3 Nights in Srinagar
- Daily Hot Badam Milk
- One Candle Light dinner
- Flower Decoration once
- Honeymoon Cake
Honeymoon Package Add ons @
Day 1: Srinagar Local Sight Seen (Houseboat)`
- Today morning pick up from Airport by cab and check in to the House Boat. Take a tour of Srinagar Local sightseeing covering Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh, Nishant Bagh, Jama Masjid, Pari Mahal/Shankraacharya temple. Later in the evening return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the house boat
Day 2: Srinagar Gulmarg 55 KMS
- Today morning after breakfast at 9 am proceed towards the sightseeing of Gulmarg.Gulmarg ("Meadow of Flowers") is a town, a Hill Station, popular skiing destination and have Gondala ride from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg have a real natural beauty of summer & full snow view in winter. Evening back to Srinagar.Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel
Day 3: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar (95 KMS)
- Today after breakfast proceed towards "VALLEY OF SHEPHERDS" en route enjoy Saffron garden & Apple garden. On arrival check in to the hotel. After having rest go and visit Avanttipura Ruins of 9th Century and the Mattan Temple Complex, Pahalgam offers many options for walks, pony trekking, fishing and camping. Enjoy the valley of Pahalgam ,Local sighteeing can be taken by the local jeep –Betab Valley ,Chandanwari and Aru (at your own cost).Evening back to Srinagar. Arrive and proceed to your hotel, Dinner & overnight at the Srinagar hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar Airport Drop
- Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel then proceed towards Srinagar Airport/Railway station by cab
- Accommodation for a couple in Specified Category Room for 3 Nights.
- Meal plan will be on MAP basis. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)
- Location transfer in Non A/C vehicle.
- Hotel category will be as per the package.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- All the Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary .
- All Taxes included no hidden costs.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Government Service tax Extra
- Guide / Entry fees, Boatings, Elephant riding / Horse ridings etc during sight seen
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- The company will not be responsible for any loss/theft/damage of luggage or any accidents.
- Any other things that is not included in the "Includes" Section
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.