- 1 Night in Srinagar
- 2 Nights in Gulmarg
- 1 Night in Pahalgam
Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar
- On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum river. Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Later drive for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats
Day 02: Srinagar to Pahalgam (92 kilometers / 2 hrs drive)
- After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 03: Pahalgam to Gulmarg (135 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
- After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 04: at Gulmarg
- Day leisure. Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 05: Gulmarg -Departure transfer to Airport
- After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
- Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
- 01 Night stay at Srinagar, Pahalgam.
- 02 Night stay at Gulmarg.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Breakfast.
- Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova
- All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
HIGH SEASON / ON SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 30 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 15 - 30 Days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received within 15 days of the arrival date, will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked.
LOW SEASON / OFF SEASON
- Cut off period for cancellation 15 days - Nil Cancellation
- Cancellation received 7-15 days, will incur cancellation charges of one night.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hrs will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to accommodation for the entire length of stay originally booked
- Keep identity card/passport with yourself while travelling.
- Take care of local traditions and customs especially while visiting religious places.
- Change money only at authorized Foreign Exchange Outlets/Banks/Hotels. Insist on receipt for money changed.
- Himalaya has an wide range of weather conditions. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the region you are visiting.
- Dispose all litter carefully. The use of plastic bags is banned in Himachal.